#IAMRAREEARTH Affiliate Program
Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the RARE EARTH SKINCARE Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
RARE EARTH SKINCARE reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. RARE EARTH SKINCARE cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own RARE EARTH SKINCARE product accounts.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to RARE EARTH SKINCARE. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the RARE EARTH SKINCARE. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the RARE EARTH SKINCARE properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the RARE EARTH SKINCARE placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a RARE EARTH SKINCARE product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, customer must click-through a Special Link, accompanied by the #IAMRAREEARTH hashtag, from your site, email, or other communications to https://rareearthskincare.com and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than $20 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the $20 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $20 threshold.
Identifying yourself as a RARE EARTH SKINCARE Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of RARE EARTH SKINCARE or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $20, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned $20 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following month after you’ve crossed the threshold.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://rareearthskincare.com, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. RARE EARTH SKINCARE reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, RARE EARTH SKINCARE will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $20.
RARE EARTH SKINCARE, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other RARE EARTH SKINCARE service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. RARE EARTH SKINCARE reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the RARE EARTH SKINCARE will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of RARE EARTH SKINCARE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and RARE EARTH SKINCARE and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and RARE EARTH SKINCARE (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
ADDITIONAL INFLUENCER AGREEMENT TERMS
This Influencer Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into this day, by and between the Advertiser (Rare Earth Skincare) and you, the Influencer.
The Advertiser and the Influencer agree:
1. Appointment. The Advertiser would like the Influencer’s assistance in promoting / offering / selling the Advertiser’s products via their social media accounts. The Advertiser hereby appoints the Influencer as its representative on a non-exclusive, non-employee basis to endorse and promote its products to the target audience.
2. Term. This Agreement shall have an initial term of one year and shall automatically renew for additional one-year terms thereafter unless either party provides thirty days prior written notice of its intention of nonrenewal.
3. Deliverables. The Influencer will deliver the agreed number of posts on the agreed platforms on behalf of the Advertiser according to the delivery schedule specified by the Advertiser. The services shall conform to the specifications and instructions of the Advertiser as outlined in detail in the attached Schedule of Services, abide by the rules of the relevant social media platforms, and are subject to the Advertiser’s acceptance and approval. The Advertiser may reject any deliverable in accordance with this Section and must notify the Influencer of receipt of work that additional revisions and/or amendments will be requested.
4. Cancellation. Either party may terminate this agreement upon ten days prior written notice if the other party breaches this agreement and does not cure such breach within such time period. In addition to any right or remedy that may be available to the Advertiser under this agreement or applicable law, In addition, in the event that the Influencer has breached this agreement, the Advertiser may (i) immediately suspend, limit or terminate the Influencer’s access to any Advertiser account and/or (ii) instruct the Influencer to cease all promotional activities or make clarifying statements, and the Influencer shall immediately comply. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without cause upon thirty days prior written notice to the other party.
5. Collateral Details. The Advertiser shall provide the necessary content and briefing materials to enable the Influencer to perform the influencer marketing services. If the Influencer has obtained employees or agents (the “Influencer Personnel”), the Influencer shall be solely responsible for all costs associated with the Influencer Personnel.
6. Items to Avoid in Influencer Posts: The Influencer agrees to avoid mentioning any competitors of The Advertiser. The Influencer agrees to abide by all guidelines set in the Brand Rule Guidelines. (For example, all blog posts, social media statuses, tweets, and/or comments should be in good taste promoting healthy lifestyle, sustainability, and environmentally friendly habits, and should be free of inappropriate language and/or any content promoting bigotry, racism or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age).
7. Approval and Content Origination: The Influencer understands that all promotions and products they promote as part of this agreement are controlled by the Advertiser. The Influencer assumes all responsibility for verifying that the campaign materials used meet the Advertiser’s approval.
8. Confidentiality and Exclusivity. During the course of the Influencer’s performance of services for the Advertiser, the Influencer will receive, have access to and create documents, records and information of a confidential and proprietary nature to the Advertiser and customers of the Advertiser. The Influencer acknowledges and agrees that such information is an asset of the Advertiser or its clients, is not generally known to the trade, is of a confidential nature and, to preserve the goodwill of the Advertiser and its clients must be kept strictly confidential and used only in the performance of the Influencer’s duties under this Agreement. The Influencer agrees that he/she will not use, disclose, communicate, copy or permit the use or disclosure of any such information to any third party in any manner whatsoever except to the existing employees of the Advertiser or as otherwise directed by the Advertiser in the course of the Influencer’s performance of services under this Agreement, and thereafter only with the written permission of the Advertiser. Upon termination of this Agreement or upon the request of the Advertiser, the Influencer will return to the Advertiser all of the confidential information, and all copies or reproductions thereof, which are in Influencer’s possession or control. The Influencer agrees that during the tenure of this contract, and for a three-month term afterward, the Influencer will not undertake influencer marketing for a competitor in the same vertical as the Advertiser.
9. Compensation. In full consideration of the Influencer’s performance, his / her obligations and the rights granted herein, the Influencer shall be paid the amount agreed upon between the Influencer and Advertiser. This includes any agreed bonus incentives should the Influencer meet the agreed targets. The Influencer will otherwise perform the services at his/her own expense and use his/her own resources and equipment. The Influencer acknowledges that the agreed upon compensation represents the Influencer’s entire compensation with respect to this agreement and the Advertiser shall have no other obligation for any other compensation to or expenses or costs incurred by the Influencer in connection with the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
10. Material disclosures and compliance with FTC Guidelines. When publishing posts/statuses about the Advertiser’s products or services, the Influencer must clearly disclose his/her “material connection” with the Advertiser, including the fact that the Influencer was given any consideration, was provided with certain experiences or is being paid for a particular service. The above disclosure should be clear and prominent and made in close proximity to any statements that the Influencer makes about the Advertiser or the Advertiser’s products or services. Please note that this disclosure is required regardless of any space limitations of the medium (e.g. Twitter), where the disclosure can be made via
Hashtags, e.g. #sponsored. The Influencer’s statements should always reflect the Influencer’s honest and truthful opinions and actual experiences. The Influencer should only make factual statements about the Advertiser or the Advertiser’s products which the Influencer knows for certain are true and can be verified.
11. Payment Terms. Payment can be made by PayPal or check/money order to the address given by the Influencer. Payments will be due seven days after the agreed payment threshold above.
12. Force Majeure. If either party is unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of fire or other casualty, strike, act or order of public authority, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of such party, then such party shall be excused from such performance during the pendency of such cause.
13. Independent Contractor. The Influencer is retained as an independent contractor of the Advertiser. The Influencer acknowledges and agrees that (i) The Influencer is solely responsible for the manner and form by which the Influencer performs under this Agreement, and (ii) The Influencer is a self-employed individual, who performs services similar to the services outlined in the attached Schedule of Services for various entities and individuals other than the Advertiser. The Influencer is responsible for the withholding and payment of all taxes and other assessments arising out of the Influencer’s performance of services, and neither the Influencer nor any of the Influencer’s employees or independent clients shall be entitled to participate in any employee benefit plans of the Advertiser.
14. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced pursuant to the laws and decisions of California, USA.
15. Number of posts and type are at the discretion of the Influencer, inactive Influencers will be dropped with 7 days notice to free up resources for more active partnerships.
16. *Hashtags to use: #IAMRAREEARTH
*endorsements that do not utilize this hashtag will be subject to review, and payments may be held until Influencer complies with the terms of this agreement
17. Days and times to post are at the discretion of the Influencer
18. Posts need not be sent ahead of time for approval
19. FTC disclosures must follow these guidelines: https://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-staff-revises-online-advertising-disclosure-guidelines/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf
20. Content copyright ownership of #IAMRAREEARTH and Influencer endorsements belong to the Advertiser.